With the increase in popularity of #remoteconsultations, and #stayhomestaysafe, the question arising on the daily is, "Where can I reliably source quality professional health products online?" The online shopping world can be frustrating and daunting at the least - I have certainly heard some horror stories. To help out, I've made a very brief list of tips and sites to assist you with your level of comfort and elevate your trust in online shopping. I hope you find this useful.
Some thoughts which may be helpful:
1. try to avoid EBay and Amazon for health products as they are platforms for anonymous sellers to provide products - these products may be expired, have a large shipping or customs price tag, or may be decoys of the products you think you are getting.
2. check return policy
3. check if the platform is supporting our local small businesses
4. check if the platform / company has safety policies in place for their employees
5. check if the platform is offering discounts to help with affordability during #COVID19 recession
Here are the three top sites I use personally, and in a professional setting for my patients.
1. Fullscript: free priority shipping on orders over $150 ($3.99 for standard or $7.95 for Priority shipping on orders < $150); discount offered for existing patients; offers ApplePay, HIPAA compliance
2. Pure Pharmacy: free shipping on orders over $50; local business
3. Vitasave: free shipping on orders over $49; local business